Religare Assure Critical Illness
RELIGARE ASSURE- CRITICAL ILLNESS
Critical Illness is a benefit plan where you get the lump sum amount when diagnosed or operated for any of the specified critical illness as mentioned in the list as a part of Assure Policy.
In Religare ASSURE covers Critical Illness.
ASSURE SUM INSURED OPTIONS
NUMBER OF ILLNESS COVERED
CRITICAL ILLNESS, MEDICAL EVENTS AND SURGICAL PROCEDURES
The Policy provides a lump sum payment of amount equal to the Sum Insured in an event of any Critical Illness diagnosed, Surgical Procedures undergone or medical events occurred during the Policy Period.
20 CRITICAL ILLNESS COVERED
2)End Stage Renel Failure
4)Benign Brain Tumor
5)Parkinson's Disease before the age of 50 years
6)Alzheimer's Disease before the age of 50 years
7)End Stage Liver Disease
8)Motor Neurone Disorder
9)End Stage Lung Disease
12)Major Organ Transplant
13)Heart Valve Replacement
14)Coronary Artery Bypass Graft
Religare pays a lump sum amount equal to the Sum Insured in an event of accidental death or Permanent Total Disablement, within 12 months of the occurrence of the Injury.
If admitted a claim for Permanent Total Disablement, then Religare will not be liable to make any payment under the Policy on the death of the Insured Person, if the Insured Person subsequently dies.
Religare pays a lump sum 10% of Sum Insured towards the education of your child (of age 24 years or less) if you suffer from any claim payable under Critical illness, medical events and surgical Procedures and Personal Accident .
SECOND OPINION BENEFIT
Any of the Critical Illness as stated in the policy is diagnosed and wish to get a second opinion of a doctor on the medical reports for any other reason, Religare arranges one for free of cost.
This second opinion is available to each of the members covered every year for each Illness.
Religare provides a health check-up, once during the Policy Year for the Insured Person covered under the Policy at one of their Network Hospitals.
EVERY DAY CARE
Religare will cover unlimited consultation expenses for the immediate cure of routine illness through their wide network ,for consultants ,specialist and surgeons at Rs.100 per consultation However, the consultations are restricted to a maximum of 4 visits for the same Illness or disease.
In case the you are detected with HIV infection for the first time during the Policy Period and such infection is not caused by either by Parent to child transmission, or Transmission through unprotected sex (Heterosexual, Homosexual or Bisexual), then Religare pays a lump sum amount equal to the Sum Insured of this Add-on Benefit.
If the customer takes insurance for 2 consecutive years they will get a discount of 7.5%.
If they take for 3 years then the discount increases to 10%.
- 90-Day waiting period, Religare shall not be liable to make any payment in respect of any Critical Illness, Medical Event or Surgical Procedure whose signs or symptoms, first occur within 90 days of the Policy Period Start Date.
- Any condition directly or indirectly caused by or associated with any sexually transmitted disease, including Genital Warts, Syphilis, Gonorrhoea, Genital Herpes, Chlamydia, Pubic Lice and Trichomoniasis, Acquired Immuno Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS) whether or not arising out of HIV, Human T-Cell Lymphotropic Virus Type III (HTLV–III or IITLB-III) or Lymphadinopathy Associated Virus (LAV) or the mutants derivative or Variations Deficiency Syndrome or any Syndrome or condition of a similar kind.
- Nuclear, chemical or biological attack or weapons, contributed to, caused by, resulting from or from any other cause or event contributing concurrently or in any other sequence to the loss, claim or expense. For the purpose of this exclusion.
- Chemical attack or weapons means the emission, discharge, dispersal, release or escape of any solid, liquid or gaseous chemical compound which, when suitably distributed, is capable of causing any Illness, incapacitating disablement or death.
- Biological attack or weapons means the emission, discharge, dispersal, release or escape of any pathogenic (disease producing) micro-organisms and/or biologically produced toxins (including genetically modified organisms and chemically synthesized toxins) which are capable of causing any Illness, incapacitating disablement or death.
- Any Pre-existing Disease or any complication arising therefrom.
- Any mental illness, stress, psychiatric or psychological disorders.
- Acts of self-destruction or self-inflicted Injury, attempted suicide or suicide while sane or insane or any Illness or Injury attributable to consumption, use, misuse or abuse of tobacco, intoxicating drugs and alcohol or hallucinogens.
- Participation in any flying activity except as a bonafide fare-paying passenger in an aircraft that is authorized by the relevant regulations to carry such passengers between established aerodromes.
- War (whether declared or not) and war like occurrence or invasion, acts of foreign enemies, hostilities, civil war, rebellion, revolutions, insurrections, mutiny, military or usurped power, seizure, capture, arrest, restraints and detainment of all kinds.
- Participation in actual or attempted felony, riots, civil commotion, criminal misdemeanor.
- Any Illness or Injury directly or indirectly resulting or arising from or occurring during commission of any breach of any law by the Insured Person w i t h any criminal intent.
- Engaging in sporting activities in so far as they involve the training for or participation in competitions of professional sports.
- Working in underground mines, tunneling or explosives, or involving electrical installation with high tension supply, or as jockeys or circus personnel, or engaged in Hazardous Activities.