Fine Arts Insurance
The possession of Fine Arts is a symbol of wealth and image. Fine Art and Collections within your Comprehensive Home Insurance may not be covered. We offer coverage and services for our fine art customers. Whether it is a cultural institution, a large corporate collection, or the dealers and galleries who represent this industry, we have you covered.
What is Fine Arts?
- Visual Art –ceramics , murals , works on paper
- Collectibles-rare stamps
- Vintage vehicles
It could be an object subject to value appreciation due to Age, Description, History and Rarity
Who can take this Policy?
- Private collectors-individuals and corporates.
- Art Dealers.
- Art Galleries.
- Art Funds.
- Warehousing Service Providers
What is Covered?
- In Named premises.
- Unnamed premises (to be opted as extension).
- New acquisition limit (with 60 days ppw).
- In Transit (to be opted as extension) for both India and Foreign.
- Exhibitions / Art Fairs (to be opted as extension).
- Natural ageing.
- Gradual deterioration
- Inherent defect.
- Rust/ oxidation, Moth, Vermin, Warping, Shrinking.
- Loss during repairing, reframing, restoring, retouching.
- Aridity, Humidity, Exposure to light, Heat unless caused by fire, Storm / Frost.
- Loss by collusion of partner, Director.
- Inventory loss.
- At fairs unless notified.
- War and Warlike activity.